the loading and unloading details (residential, garage, loading dock)
Get Your Quote
It's easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Pay quickly and easily with any credit or debit card via your emailed invoice or on the phone 2. Receive delivery updates via email or text if you wish 3. Get your proof of delivery via email when your item is delivered
2. When will my delivery be completed? Deliveries are completed within the same day in the order in which they're received & routed. Direct express delivery is available for a small premium.
3. Can I schedule a delivery ahead of time? Absolutely. Last minute is our specialty, but the sooner we know, the better.
4. Is there delivery confirmation? Yes, we will automatically deliver your delivery confirmation via text.
4. What if I need to cancel? For same day, same day rush air and same day cargo deliveries, cancellations are not subject to surcharge if cancelled immediately, before payment is processed. 100% refunds are available if cancelled within 30 minutes of payment, however a processing fee of 3% will apply. After 30 minutes, up until the item is picked up, a surcharge of 50% of the delivery charge applies. After pickup, the full 100% delivery charge will still be applied in the event of cancellation. Please understand, we will be already en-route and fully committed to your delivery at this stage. If pickup has already been made, we will return the item(s) to the pickup location as soon as possible.
For pre-scheduled deliveries, rush, expedited air or cargo shipments taking place the following day or later, cancellations are not subject to surcharge if cancelled immediately, before payment is processed. 100% refunds are available up to midnight the day the delivery is ordered. A charge of 30% of the delivery fee is applied up until the day of delivery pickup. If the delivery item has already been picked up or processed, 100% of the delivery charge applies. At this point, trucking and/or warehouse processing will be under way and although we can still stop your shipment in many cases, we must still charge the full fee. We can arrange to return your shipment to the pickup location as soon as possible.
5. How can I pay? We can accept payment via any commonly accepted cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Ammex, etc). Payment is most easily accomplished via your invoice form, sent via email. Just click the "pay now" button and enter your information (you may have to click the credit/debit card icons first). Alternatively, we can process your card over the phone. We also accept cash payment in full upon pickup of the item(s). Payment via check is available once you establish an account with us. Payment terms begin at net15.
6. Are there any restrictions on what I can send?
Explosives, contraband, hazmat, livestock, pets, controlled substances and drugs of any type are strictly prohibited.
7. Help! I need my important ____ on the opposite coast by ____. Can you do it?! In many cases, yes! Our own proprietary cargo network offers the ability to send your item anywhere domestically overnight or possibly even same day. Often the ability to deliver an item coast to coast same day is possible, but early scheduling is required. Also keep in mind that ground/weather delays can be a factor.
Please know that your item will ship no earlier than 3-4 hours from the pickup time, given the pickup and delivery is within an hour away from each airport. For instance, for an item to get from NY to an LA destination by 8 PM, it would have to be picked up no later than 9 AM. We will always do our best to calculate feasibility vs dedicated air transport or even ground.
Long story short, same day IS possible, but transit and flight time constraints mean that it takes a precision effort.
What if I need something same day not quite as far- New Jersey, New York, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern Connecticut to North Carolina, Maine, Ohio, Tennessee, etc? We can often get a delivery completed in a full 8-12 hour window via rush ground transportation. For other premium needs (critical parts, items), expedited air cargo via our available small aircraft is possible and often the fastest means- numerous convenient small airports, at least twice the speed of ground transportation. No ground delays, long loading/unloading times, wasting hours waiting as with larger airports, however with any air transport, weather delays can be a factor. We offer complete door to door delivery this way as well.
8. I don't need it fast, but I have a weekly or daily delivery need. What can you do? We can assemble a custom quote for you which provides you daily or weekly service. It eases the process to give us an estimated budget and as many details about the deliveries as possible. Because transit time, mileage, and load/unload time are all factors that make up the quote we're able to provide. Contact us here to get started. Or take a look here for more info.
We hope to answer all your most commonly asked questions here. Don't see what you're looking for? Just contact us!